If you think that HEALTHWEAKNESS has published any of your content unlawfully (knowingly or unknowingly) without your permission as the legal owner, feel free to address your complaints to us, and we shall respond as swiftly as possible.
However, before filing claims of copyright infringement to us, kindly get yourself equipped with guidelines of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation. This is because this policy intends to comply only with the DMCA rules and guidelines as listed below:
Under the (“DMCA”), United States Code, Title 17, Section 512(c)(2). Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that when reporting copyright infringement, the notice for it should contain all of the following elements:
- An electronic or a physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyrighted content that was supposedly infringed.
- Detailed description & identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed.
- A full description of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringement and that should be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information fairly sufficient to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as a telephone number, address, and, if available, an electronic mail address through which the complaining party may be reached easily.
- A statement by you with a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner accused of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made by you, and under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and also, that you are the copyright owner of the content or authorized to act on account of the copyright owner.
Compliable with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), written notification of claimed copyright infringements must be submitted to the service provider’s designated agent.
🚫 DISCLAIMER 🚫
In respect to the above requirements, if you feel we have infringed your rights as a content owner, please duly file a DMCA report to us or send a takedown instruction to [email protected]Healthweakness.com